Are you struggling to know how you can get traffic from Facebook for free? or are you looking for Facebook groups to promote blogs?
Don’t worry, you are not alone, I have been there too.
You are wondering how can i create awesome content that readers should be eager to read but no one is reading it.
the reason is that you have not promoted your content in the best Facebook groups for bloggers.
Facebook has amazing groups where you can promote and network with like-minded bloggers for free.
what else are you waiting for!
Promoting your content is as important as creating that content.
first is to create content that your audience wants and second is to promote that content to a wider audience where your audience should be,
and you can do that using relevant Facebook groups.
nobody will see your content if you don’t promote them, so that is why it is necessary to promote your content
before I joined Facebook groups I was having 250-296 blog views per day
And when I search for the best blogger Facebook groups and I joined a couple of them and surprisingly my blog traffic exploded and I was having 400-600 views per day
I don’t know if you are a new blogger or what niche you are you can join relevant groups on Facebook that you can grow your blog and promote your content, you also connect with other bloggers.
you can search for the facebook groups to promote blogs, best blogger facebook groups, facebook blog group.
all these groups are relevant towards growing your blog, online business and lots more.
in today’s posts, I will be sharing amazing Facebook groups to promote blogs, share your content, and grow your online business.
Are you looking for them? let’s get started
Table of Contents
- 1 Facebook groups to promote blogs and your online business
- 1.1 BOOST YOUR BLOG
- 1.2 THE BLOG BOSS TRIBE
- 1.3 BLOG BEAUTIFUL
- 1.4 CONNECT $ CULTIVATE WITH IVORY MIX
- 1.5 BLOGGERS SUPPORTING BLOGGERS
- 1.6 PINTEREST NINJAS
- 1.7 BLOGGING FOR NEW BLOGGERS
- 1.8 BLOGGING WITH PURPOSE
- 1.9 GOLDEN BLOGGERZ
- 1.10 BLOGGING ADDICTS
- 1.11 BECOMING A BLOGGER
- 1.12 BLOGGINIG BABES COLLECTIVE
- 1.13 BLOGGING BOOST
- 1.14 ROCK YOUR BLOG & BIZ
- 1.15 PINTEREST FOR LADY BLOGGERS & BUSINESS OWNERS
- 1.16 NEW BLOGGERS SUPPORT GROUP FOR WOMEN
- 1.17 THE blogging boss chicks
- 1.18 Newbie &expert blogger unite
- 1.19 GROW YOUR BLOG
- 1.20 GIRL CRUSH COLLECTIVE
- 1.21 A SELF GURU- BIZ BLOG COMMUNITY
- 1.22 AWESOME BLOGGERS
- 1.23 THE BLOGGING SQUAD
- 1.24 Help a blogger out
- 1.25 BLOGGING NEWBS
- 2 Best tips for joining Facebook blogging groups
- 3 FINAL THOUGHT
Facebook groups to promote blogs and your online business
in this list below you will find relevant facebook groups that you can apply to and increase your blog traffic, collaborate with other bloggers and so on.
BOOST YOUR BLOG
Boost your blog is a private community design to help bloggers engage and promote one another’s work through shared interest and opportunity.
it is also a place to ask questions connect with others and grow your blog.
the group have almost 46k members and its hosted by Helen of heleninbetween
*Monday- a day to share your Instagram
*Tuesday- share your twitter posts or profiles
THE BLOG BOSS TRIBE
The blog boss tribe is focused on building relationships and also bloggers supporting each other.
if you are looking for Facebook groups where you can connect with like-minded people, share and grow your blog, this is the best places to check
Hosted by Kirsten Rosetti.
* Blog goals Monday- share your blog goals for the week
* Share your struggles Tuesday- a day to share your struggles and get help from other bloggers.
* Blog post Wednesday- share a post you want more engagement on
* Ask for feedback- a day to ask fellow members for feedback on any project you are working on.
* Share your wins- a day to share what you have achieved for the week.
Blog Beautiful is hosted by Marianne Manthey of design your own(lovely) blog to help those who want to improve the design of their blog.
If you need feedback about your blog design, scheme, opt-in product or logo, this group is for you.
You can also ask questions related to blogging.
* Magic monday- a day to share the one thing you would want to achieve that you did not achieve.
* Promo Tuesday- a day to post a link to your latest posts or a product or service that you wish to promote.
* Feedback Wednesday- This is the day to look for feedback on either your new logo, blog design, image template and lits more.
* Freebie Thursday- A day to share a link to your freebie or the one you recently discovered.
* Winning Friday- a day to share what you accomplish for the week
This group have over 8k members
CONNECT $ CULTIVATE WITH IVORY MIX
Connect and cultivate is a supportive community for your blog and online business.
It is hosted by kayln butler of ivory mix, and also offers support, guidance fir your blog and online business.
Monday- Share your instagram
Tuesday- Share a click to tweet
Wednesday- blogging 101(Q&A)
Thursday- Promote your best stuff
Friday- Share a blog posts
Saturday- Share a pin
BLOGGERS SUPPORTING BLOGGERS
Bloggers supporting bloggers groups is a place to ask questions to share knowledge, make connections.
It’s also a place where you can grow your blog to its fullest potential.
Its hosted by jasmine from miss millennia magazine, the group consist of 39k members
* Monday- Blog posts thread & weekly discussion
* Tuesday- facebook thread
* Wednesday- pinterest thread
* Thursday- Twitter thread
* Friday- instagram thread
* Saturday- favor thread
* Sunday- blogger of the week.
Pinterest ninjas group was created with the purpose of boosting each other pins/Pinterest profile and social media following.
It is hosted by Pinterest marketing expert Megan of love family health. com, the group have over 5k members
Only on Tuesdays, Re-pin 10, click through pin, promo day Tuesday.
BLOGGING FOR NEW BLOGGERS
This group is a supportive community where bloggers can connect and grow together.
* Monday Facebook page- comment with a link to your facebook page
* Tuesday- repin
* Wednesday- sharing is power
* Thursday- blog posts comments
* Saturday- Social media following
BLOGGING WITH PURPOSE
Blogging with purpose is a group where you can share growth hacks, traffic building tactics, monetizing your blog, and blogging resources.
This Facebook group is for you if you are just getting started, Struggling to get your blog noticed, struggling to get traffic to your site,
wanting to collaborate and meet other bloggers, wanting to monetize and make money blogging, then this group is for you.
if you are ready to set up your blog, get support, learn new blogging strategies, build a real blog, interact with expert bloggers, learn how to drive traffic, you need to join this group.
this group is created by Kelan and Brittany of The savvy couple.
* Monday madness- share your latest blog post, podcast, option, landing page.
* Wednesday Social- share a social media account that you want to grow
Friday Feedback- Share a blog post email template, social media account that you want feedback on.
Golden bloggerz Facebook group is a group specifically made to help you increase your traffic, shares, comments, followers, and subscribers(with daily threads promo/engagement threads)
This group is hosted by Chris Kosto of Goldenbloggerz.com, you can ask anything you need help with and connect with other bloggers
* Monday- Facebook page like/follow
* Tuesday- Twitter follows and retweet
* Wednesday- Social media followers
* Thursday- Pinterest re-pin
* Friday- blog post comment
* Saturday- Linkedin engagement and follows, Instagram engagement
* Sunday- Ask a favor
Blogging Addicts is a group for all bloggers from all niches that want to help each other and promote their blog, ask questions, and make new connections.
Its hosted by maya of travelbymaya.com
* Monday- Share anything
* Tuesday- blog post shares and comments
* Wednesday- Pin click through
* Thursday- Pin from a blog post
* Friday- Self promo
* Saturday- social media engagement
* Sunday- social media follow
BECOMING A BLOGGER
Becoming a blogger Facebook group is a group for bloggers who want to grow their bogs make money and also live the work at home life.
its hosted by Cate Rosales of sweet and simple life
They have promo days for blog posts sharing, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook likes.
the interesting part is that you can join this group even if you haven’t started your blog yet and this group has over 15k members that can answer your questions.
BLOGGINIG BABES COLLECTIVE
Blogging Babes Collective is a group for new beginner bloggers who want to work together collaboratively to build their blogs and support each other.
they have promo threads for Facebook, Twitter, blog post, Pinterest and collaborations.
Also Aside from promo threads the host Sasha post daily threads for members to ask specific topics, it a great group to learn how to blog while connecting with like-minded bloggers.
it is hosted by Sasha Lassey of everyday she’s sparkling
Blogging Boost Facebook group is a group where you will have the opportunity to connect with other bloggers share your posts and learn the ins and outs of blogging online.
it has over 33k members and hosted by Kaitlyn
* Monday- promote your blog post(Monday promo)
* Tuesday- set your goals for the weeks
* Wednesday- Social media shares (share your social media handles)
* Thursday- feedback
* Friday- collaborate
* Saturday- share+care
ROCK YOUR BLOG & BIZ
Rock Your Blog & Biz is a group of bloggers and online business owners to build real meaningful relationships, get support and advice.
* Monday- goals for the week
* Tuesday- Pinterest promo
* Wednesday- blog post promo
* Thursday- get social
other threads include: promote your biz, let’s talk business, collaborations, shoutouts
PINTEREST FOR LADY BLOGGERS & BUSINESS OWNERS
Pinterest for lady bloggers and business owners is mostly about Pinterest but also all the fun stuff of running a blog and having an online business.
this is a group to build your Pinterest profile account, find the best ways, and get the traffic you want to your blog.
* Monday – mom & parenting
* Wednesday- home decor, DIY, crafts
* Friday- blogging, online business, social media
* Saturday- food and drink
There are also other threads for things like asking questions, getting help, and also collaboration.
NEW BLOGGERS SUPPORT GROUP FOR WOMEN
New Blogger Support Group For Women is for female entrepreneurs with a blog.
I love this group because its so engaging, they have promo days., its optional to join the thread but it’s not optional to complete it.
You must complete all threads you participate in.
* Monday- instagram follows/engagement
* Tuesday- pinterest follows or repins
* Wednesday- blog comment/shares
* Thursday- social follows/engagement
* Friday- Facebook folows
* Saturday- self promo
* Sunday- affiliate promo/self promo.
THE blogging boss chicks
Blogging boss chics Facebook group is created for bloggers and so to be bloggers of all niches.
The main purpose of the group is to help one another promote,
their blogs in a respectful environment, as well as seek help and advice from one another
You can always feel free to ask questions on the group wall.
You may also like: How to increase blog traffic for free to 6000+ blog views
* Monday- share a pin
* Tuesday- promo day
* Wednesday- YouTube subcribe/affilliate link share
* Thursday- instagram follow
* Friday- pinterest follows
* Saturday- blog posts Share
* Sunday- social media Sunday.
Newbie &expert blogger unite
Newbie & Expert bloggers unite is a fun and interactive blogging community for bloggers of all levels to support each other, grow and monetize their blogs.
hosted by lucy at cheers to life blogging
* Monday- instagram follows
* Tuesday- pinterest follow
* Wednesday- blog comment or shares
* Thursday- social follows or engagement
* Friday- facebook follows
* Saturday- Affillate promo
* Sunday- self promo
There are also weekly support threads to help teach each other and learn from other bloggers.
Its includes blogging tips, affiliate marketing advice, blog monetization tips and more
Niche specific sharing thread schedule
* Monday- motherhood and family
* Wednesday- self care and growth
* Friday- travel
GROW YOUR BLOG
Grow Your Blog is a Facebook group where bloggers, who are looking for more traction in the blogging world.
This is also a Facebook group to promote blogs and connect with like-minded people.
Weekly follow for follow thread
Daily comment threads
Daily social media threads
A new mentorship program for bloggers to learn from each other.
GIRL CRUSH COLLECTIVE
GirlCrush Collective is a high vibe group for female bloggers, business owners to connect and collaborate.
* Sunday- goals/accountability
* Monday- blog promo
* Tuesday- engagement threads
* Wednesday- biz promo
* Thursday- email list promo
* Friday- follow Friday ( IG, FB, TWITTER, PINTEREST, BLOGLOVIN, YOUTUBE)
A SELF GURU- BIZ BLOG COMMUNITY
A SELF GURU- BIZ BLOG COMMUNITY is a group of all bloggers and entrepreneurs looking to make money online.
its hosted by Amira of A SELF GURU
* Monday- blog post share
* Tuesday- pinterest repins
* Wednesday- blog post comments
* Thursday- pinterest follow+twitter follow
* Friday- facebook follow + instagram follow
* Saturday- pinterest repins/ comment
* Sunday- collaboration/ share anything
Are you a boss babe looking to boost your BLOG and social media visibility, you need to join Awesome Bloggers Facebook group to promote blogs.
Yes, they have daily threads for blog sharing, comment threads, and lots more.
The groups have over 6k members.
THE BLOGGING SQUAD
The blogging squad is an online community for bloggers, on this group you can share your latest blog/social media posts in the daily threads.
You can also post threads If you need any help or looking for collaborations.
If you don’t have a blog you cant join this group, it only established blog owners.
Help a blogger out
Help a blogger out is a group to help grow your blog.
The group helps each other grow their blog traffic, social media channels, and also blogging income.
Help a blogger out is for bloggers at any stage who are looking to optimize their blog traffic and need a more engaged audience.
hosted by Blog With Mo
Yes, there are self promo on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Blogging newbs is a space for bloggers at any stage who want to share, learn, and grow their blog.
This group is about supporting and helping each other out.
The host MCKINZIE of Moms Make Cents encourages to post questions about your blog, ask for feedback, collaborate, share ideas, and engage with other bloggers.
Yes, there are promo days for sharing blog posts and asking for feedback, collaboration, and so on.
Best tips for joining Facebook blogging groups
You might have found new groups to join on this list,
but there are some best tips you need to apply for joining and participating in Facebook groups to grow your blog.
ANSWER THE QUESTION TO JOIN
When you request to join a Facebook group, you will run into answering a question
Where the admins of the group will ask you certain questions pertaining to your blog and the reason you decided to join the group.
Do not skip this question, in most group its mandatory to answer the question before your request would be approved,
so skipping it means your request will be denied or deleted.
READ THE GROUP RULES
Each group has different rules and regulations you must abide by.
For You to promote your blog, you need to read the rules and become familiar with it,
to know where you can post link and where not to, or you would step on the admins’ toes and be removed.
ENGAGE WITH THE GROUP MEMBER
What other ways to keep a group lively, you need to engage, ask questions. And if you can answer a question
Good! answer that.
This is how you get to know other bloggers.
These are my personal picks which I have joined and love, to promote your blog and online business.
If you participate in sharing threads, make sure to share other people’s content as they will shares yours.
You have to reciprocate and also note that you can mix the blog posts you promote on these threads(because you might get on Facebook bad side) by posting one link multiple times a day.
It also helps you to know which of your posts does well and get the best response.
In conclusion, do you have a Facebook group that you love?
if you have and love it, share it with me in the comment section?
Let’s hear about it.
Please if you found this post helpful, please share it around to other bloggers and online business owners.
Sharing is caring!